The online application system for The Graduate School’s Dolores Zohrab Liebmann Fellowship is open, and applications are being accepted. Applications are due to The Graduate School by Wednesday, October 7, 2015.
The Graduate School can nominate three students to the national competition each year.
Students are eligible to apply if they:
- Are a fully enrolled, degree-seeking, on-campus doctoral student within a program at The Graduate School
- Are pursuing any recognized field of study in the humanities, social sciences, or natural sciences (including law, medicine, engineering, architecture or other formal professional training);
- Have received a baccalaureate degree at the time the fellowship would commence and have an outstanding undergraduate record;
- Can demonstrate a need for financial assistance;
- Are a citizen of the United States of America;
- Are of any national descent or background.
For more information and to access the online application form, please visit http://gradschool.unc.edu/funding/external/liebmann.html.
A committee will review the applications and select students to be nominated for the Dolores Zohrab Liebmann Fellowship. These nominees will be contacted in November to complete the official application materials (please see the pre-selection application for more information).
If you have any questions or comments, please contact email@example.com.