The Council for Advancement and Support of Education presents the CASE Advancement Internship program, which seeks to increase and diversify the number of professionals in educational advancement. This program is designed to attract students (undergraduate and graduate) who may not have previously considered a career in institutional advancement.
This eight week summer internship program provides Interns with a hands-on learning experience at CASE member institutions throughout North America. Interns receive on-the-job training and gain valuable skills in the three professional areas of advancement—alumni relations, communications & marketing, and development.
CASE Advancement Interns receive:
- Experience at a premier education institution
- A $5,000 Stipend
- All-expense paid training in Washington, DC
- Complimentary CASE ASAP Network Convention registration
- Participation in CASE advancement webinars
- A book allowance from the CASE Bookstore
- CASE mentor from the Minority Advancement Institute
Visit the CASE website for application and contact information.