About the position
The Carolina Cancer Screening Initiative (CCSI), under the Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, is looking for a Research Assistant for our study (“SCORE”) to improve colorectal cancer screening in vulnerable populations.
- provide research and administrative support for the program
- compiling study mailings, data entry, medical record review, and quality checking
- opportunities for more direct patient/participant communication and clinical interaction
- highly attentive to detail, accuracy, and confidentiality in collecting and maintaining research data
- strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and writing skills
- Experience in public health or social science programs, research settings, health care, health services, or academia is desirable
An ideal candidate should be comfortable talking to patients, doctors, nurses, and other key stakeholders in the health care system. Some qualitative research experience would be a plus, as would Spanish language fluency.
How to apply
The position is open until 11/08/2021. Please contact Lindsay Stradtman (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions about the position.
Candidates may apply through this link