The American Association of University Women (AAUW) is now accepting applications for the following fellowship and grant opportunities:
- American Scholarship Fellowships are for women pursuing full-time study to complete dissertations, conducting postdoctoral research full time, or preparing research for publication for eight consecutive weeks. The funding ranges from $6,000-$30,000. Applications are open August 1-November 15.
- Career Development Grants are awarded to women pursuing a certificate or degree to advance their careers, change careers, or reenter the workforce and whose bachelor’s degree was received at least five years before the award period. Open August 1- December 15, the funding ranges from $2000-$12,000.
- Community Action Grants are awarded to individuals, AAUW branches and states, and nonprofit organizations to fund innovative programs or non-degree research projects that promote education and equity for women and girls. One yr. grants can range from $2,000-$7,000, Two year grants from $5000-$10,000 and are open August 1 to January 15.
- International Fellowships are available women pursuing full-time graduate or postdoctoral study in the United States who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Their funding ranges from $18,000 to $30,000 and are open August 1-December 1.
- International Project Grants are open to alumnae of AAUW’s International Fellowships program who are living in their home countries and pursuing community-based projects to improve the social advancement and economic empowerment of women and girls. The funding ranges from $5000-$7000, applications are accepted from August 1-January 15.
- Selected Professions Fellowships are available to women pursuing full-time study in a master’s or professional degree program in which women are underrepresented, including STEM, law, business, and medicine. The awards range from $5000-$18,000 and are open August 1 to January 10.
For more information or to apply, visit http://www.aauw.org/what-we-do/educational-funding-and-awards/.